Speak with a consultant today
OR CALL: 0800 003 201
Contact Centre as a Service
Enterprise-grade, omnichannel customer experience management platform designed to power CX focused organisations.
Major shifts in customer expectations have brought new challenges to the way your business delivers customer experience. 90 percent of consumers check your website before interacting with your company, and most customers would rather interact through digital channels like web chat, SMS, AI assisted chatbots and social media. Mitel’s MiContact Center Business platform is designed to give your customers the freedom to interact with you on their preferred device, using the media that works best for them while giving agents and supervisors the tools to manage today’s omnichannel customer journeys.
Everything you need to operate a world class customer experience center including built-in Workflow Designer, IVR, Contact Recording, Quality Monitoring, Workforce Scheduling, Historical Reporting and Real-Time Dashboards.
DESIGN WITH EASE
Leverage an intuitive drag-and-drop interface to create sophisticated interaction flows for all media types without complex programming.
IMPROVE FIRST CONTACT RESOLUTION
- Data-Driven Skills-Based Routing
- Voice, Chat, SMS, Email, FAX, IVR, Chatbots, and 3rd party media
- Self-Service IVR
- Speech Recognition and Text-to-Speech
- Expected wait time and position in queue announcements and web display
- Workflow Designer
- Customizable real-time dashboards
- Standard and custom historical reporting tools
- Omnichannel case management
- Outbound dialing and messaging
- Google CCAI-powered Virtual Agent and Agent Assist
- Scheduled and real-time callbacks
- Agent/Supervisor instant messaging
- Mobile Agent (smartphone) and Supervisor (tablet)
- Silent monitoring / barge-in
- Built-in Call and Screen Recording
- Integrated Quality Monitoring
- Built-in Workforce Scheduling
- Integrated Workforce Management
- Standard & customized CRM integrations via REST APIs and toolkit
- Integrated with MiVoice Business, MiVoice Connect, MiVoice Office 400, MiVoice 5000 and MiCollab UC
Being able to handle calls quickly and efficiently is crucial for First Assistance, especially in life or death situations that the company often deals with. Rapid response to these emergencies requires a reliable and flexible contact centre solution. First Assistance turned to Mitel and channel partner Hitech to support its 150 contact centre agents in New Zealand, and 15 agents in Sydney, who alternate between three different shift patterns to provide 24-hour-a-day coverage.
Scott Armit, Software Delivery Manager, First Assistance
Compatible products we can help you with.
Level 3, Takapuna Finance Centre, 159 Hurstmere Road
Takapuna, Auckland 0622
Mon-Fri: 8:00 : 17:00
(Support open 24/7)